Since 1993, Bridge the Gap International, Inc. has provided ministers, missionaries, charitable organizations and religious nonprofits with quality bookkeeping and financial services. Through accurate and timely donation processing, we free up our clients to focus on the work they feel called to do.
Our primary services include the following —
- Donation Processing (checks, credit cards, e-checks)
- Providing a Secure Online Giving Portal
- Recording All Donations in Quickbooks and the Partner Database
- Sending Out Donor Receipts for Each Donation
- Giving You a Monthly Financial Report
- Getting You/Your Ministry Your Money via Fund Transfers/Wires/Disbursements, etc. (Usually this is done by means of an ACH Direct Deposit into your bank account.)
- Personal Stateside Bill Payment Service (as needed)
- Maintenance of Your Partner Database (initial setup cost if names need to be inputted)
- Mail Forwarding (Most important mail is scanned and emailed to you. Junk mail is discarded. Anything else deemed valuable will be forwarded to you via standard mail.)
- Mailing Year End Giving Letters All Donors
- Other Services May Be Available Upon Request (fees may apply)
Option A – Become a minister under the covering BGI. Your partners will send their checks to Bridge the Gap International, Inc. ($125 application/setup fee)
Option B – Set up a trade number under the covering of BGI. Have your own ministry name and identity apart from BGI without having to incorporate, establish a board, keep track of corporate minutes and file an annual Form 990 with the IRS. You will be set up as BGI dba (doing business as) Your Ministry Name. (additional $200 fee for attorney and state filing fees)
Option C – Have your own 501(c)3 already incorporated but need financial processing services. We can handle that too!
Please continue to explore our website and find out more about what we do. We would love to work behind the scenes for you, alleviating some of your administrative headaches. It takes a team to do what you are called to do. By furnishing you with quality nonprofit financial services, we can add additional strength to you team.
Check out our site and contact us. We are here for you!